Brentwood, TN Digital Dentures
Like many people, you may have a negative reaction to the idea of wearing dentures. The fact, however, is that for decades, dentures have been improving the lives of millions of people with missing teeth.
At Sullivan Dental Partners, we are sensitive to your concerns. Lots of us grew up resigned to the idea that dentures would always be uncomfortable and look artificial. Fortunately, over the years, advances in dental technology and materials have continually improved the fit, function, and appearance of dentures.
We make it a point to stay up to date with advances in dental technology that help our patients achieve the healthiest, most beautiful smile possible. That is why we are pleased to offer our patients the benefit of state-of-the-art digital dentures.
Digital Dentures Offer Two-Visit Convenience
There’s a lot to consider when thinking about dentures. But you will be pleased to know that digital dentures just made the whole process a lot easier!
In the past, producing high-quality removable dentures was a time-consuming process. Using traditional methods, you might have to make as many as five visits to your dentist to make sure your dentures are adjusted to a comfortable fit and natural appearance.
You may be surprised to learn that, using digital technology, we can completely plan out the design of your new dentures in just one visit. Using an impression of your teeth and 3-D CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing) software, we can create dentures that conform perfectly to the contours of your jaw and gums.
When your dentures have been fabricated to our uncompromising standards, you will return to your office one more time so we can place your final dentures. CAD/CAM technology allows us to create customized dentures that look great, fit more comfortably than you ever thought possible, and take significantly less time to produce than traditional dentures.
Reasons to Choose Digital Dentures
As you can see, there are many reasons to choose digital dentures, including:
- Fewer appointments – Usually only two appointments are needed.
- Fewer adjustments – CAD/CAM software allows us to set your new teeth in proper alignment the first time.
- Improved dental bite – The unique software we use helps us plan out the exact spacing and placement of your teeth and follows the contours of your bite to align your jaw properly.
- No try-in appointment – Our doctor will review and approve the computer images before your dentures are fabricated.
- Easy replacement – The data used to make the dentures is digitally stored in our secure files so replacing a lost or broken denture is easy.
Please Call to Arrange a Consultation
Would you like to find out if you’re a good candidate for digital dentures at our Brentwood, TN dental office? We would be happy to arrange a consultation with one of our doctors who can to explain the benefits and help you make an informed decision.