Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We certainly don't expect you to be an expert on dental care, which is why we encourage your questions. Being informed about a procedure and why it's necessary helps you feel more confident when making decisions about your family's dental care.
We've shared some of the questions we hear most often, but if you don't see yours here, please give us a call. A member of our team will be happy to find the answer you need or arrange a complimentary consultation with one of our doctors.
- Are you a cosmetic dentist?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Can I be sedated?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- What if I have an emergency after hours?
- Do you accept new patients?
- How do dental implants work?
- What is dental bonding?
- What are my options for replacing missing teeth?
- I hate my dentures, is there any other options for me?
- If I am having an emergency how soon can I be seen?
- Do you take my insurance and are all procedures covered?
- How are CEREC crowns different from traditional crowns?
- How can my dentist help with sleep apnea?
- When should my child first visit the dentist?
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
- How long do dental implants last?
- How is sleep apnea diagnosed?
- When do I need a root canal?
- What steps should I follow after oral surgery?
- How can you keep me comfortable during oral surgery?
- Which cosmetic dentistry treatment is right for me?
- Why are dental implants a smart tooth replacement?