At Sullivan Dental Partners, we enjoy treating families and patients of all ages, including children.
With our children’s dentistry, we take a proactive approach to prevent dental health conditions before they start. This is why we like to see children around their third or fourth birthday. This means many of their baby teeth have erupted, and we have a chance to start prevention early.
Children’s Dentistry in Brentwood
As children age, their dental needs evolve, and we are with them every step of the way. Whether it’s their first teeth, a professional teeth cleaning, or advanced treatments for older children, we are here to provide treatment.
Our dentists in Brentwood also take the time to answer your questions and address your concerns. Meanwhile, we educate children about their oral health and help them take pride in their oral hygiene. We believe that positive reinforcement can lead to good habits into adulthood as well.
Our children’s dentistry includes:
- Preventive dental cleanings to lower oral health risks like cavities
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen your child’s teeth
- Dental sealants to keep bacteria away from your child’s enamel
- Extractions following severe injury or decay
- Tooth-colored fillings to treat decay
- Dental crowns to save damaged teeth
- Periodic digital x-rays for a safer radiograph
- Mouthguards to protect against sports-related injuries
A Good Oral Care Routine Is Crucial
Your child’s oral health is always a collaboration between you and our dental team. We take care of their teeth and gums during routine check-ups. For your part, we can show you the best methods to care for a young child’s teeth. We can also provide tips to help you with an older child who is not brushing correctly.
Your child’s dentist in Brentwood or a member of our team can work with your younger child as he or she transitions into independent brushing as well.
Contact Our Dental Office
To schedule an exam for your child, reach out to a team member today.